Monday, August 31, 2009

Mobile Number Update!!!


MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!!!
It's already 31st August, Our happy day, our National Day!!! Let's celebrate it.. hoho.. but do celebrate at our own U or location ba.. hoho.. Do share your Uni's celebration toward our National Day.. hope to hear it..

Well, My post on today is mainly focus toward our up-to-date mobile numbers. I wonder is there only few of us changed our mobile number or using new mobile number.. So, if anyone of you changed your mobile number, use a new mobile number etc, do send a message to me or any author, so that we could add your number in the hidden mobile number list ( Only authors are allow to view it ). Thank You very much and hope to hear more from you.. :D

4 comments:

SiewMei said...

i didnt change my hp number or buy a new number... only one handphone to use,if my handphone can use two SIM card then i will consider taking another number lor.. XD

vincent lam said...

hoho.. many of my UMT friends also holding this kind of mobile.. unfortunately i'm not, i used two mobile for two number.. hoho.. but please be notice that my 014 is only available for 4 years.. after 4 years then will be cancel out, use back my 016.. for your convenience, kindly contact my official number = 016 de.. thank you.. hoho..

SiewMei said...

some of my frens in here also holding two mobile...some got up to three numbers leh,celcom,digi and maxis,all he got!! such rich ppl!!

vincent lam said...

hoho.. KL ma.. many also rich ppl lor.. if not how to survive o.. kaka.. me here ar.. me here mostly only can see one mobile.. with using DIGI.. hoho.. because DIGI campus cheapest here.. haha.. urm.. i knew chean hui got 3 phone.. hoho.. what service also got.. just left U-mobile.. :S